Sport brings energy to our lives
The Sun. Earth's environment. Sport. They are the things that most unite us, and bring energy to our lives.
Through these activities, we're sharing our energy for life - and helping people to find a bit more of their own.
Powering the Champion
As the official solar energy partner of Juventus (2011 – 2015), Hanwha has played a role in the great success of Juventus in the Serie A leagues and the UEFA Champions League. Since the signing of the sponsorship deal between Hanwha and Juventus during the 2011-2012 season, the club had won the league title twice in a row.
With nearly three hundred million Juventus fans worldwide, Hanwha, one of the world’s leading providers of total solar energy solutions, was also able to share the global message of helping people understand the significance of solar energy and raise awareness for the importance of protecting our environment. These efforts, in turn, help create energy to fuel the lives of Juventus fans.
- Carlos Tevez - Mr. Energy of the year
- Claudio Marchisio - Mr. Energy for April.,2014
- Andrea Pirlo - Mr. Energy for March.,2014
- Carlos Tevez - Mr. Energy for Feb.,2014
- Arturo Vidal - Mr. Energy for Jan.,2014
- Llorente - Mr.Energy for Dec.,2013
- Paul Pogba - Mr. Energy for Nov.,2013
- Carlos Tevez - Mr. Energy for Oct.,2013
- Arturo Vidal - Mr. Energy for Sep.,2013
- Mr. Energy powered by Hanwha campaign
- Hanwha Solar shouts of victory with Juventus FC
San Francisco Giants Sponsorship
Since 2012, Hanwha, a global leading solar energy company, has been the official solar partner of the San Francisco Giants which is one of the most prestigious baseball teams in Major League Baseball. It is also worth noting that the Giants won the World Series the very year that Hanwha had become the official solar partner in 2012, which comes on top of a win in 2010.
The list of accolades does not stop there. The Giants are committed to promoting sustainability and clean energy for the local community, being recognized as the most environmentally conscious team in the MLB having won the Green Glove award 5 years in a row.
To energize and improve the lives of Giants fans and all Bay Area residents, Hanwha chose to make this partnership based on more than just baseball and kick started a series of green initiative campaigns ‘I SUN SF’ which built on the Giants’ legacy of environmental responsibility.
- Pence voted Mr. Energy for the month of July
- July's Mr. Energy Nominees: Pence, Affeldt, Sandoval
- Lincecum is June's Mr. Energy
- June′s Mr. Energy Nominees: Bumgarner, Lincecum, Posey
- Morse voted Mr. Energy for the month of May
- May's Mr. Energy nominees: Mores, Pence and Sandoval
- Pagan voted Mr. Energy for the month of April
- April′s Mr. Energy nominees Hudson, Mores and Pagan
- Watch & Vote for Mr.Energy of the month
- Hanwha Solar rises in San Francisco