Hanwha is on a quest to excel and innovate with the spirit of a challenger to broaden expertise.
Hanwha is driven to achieve world-class performance for valued customers.
- Tracing the Footsteps of Success - Hanwha Q CELLS Celebrates First Year of Integration with Hanwha SolarOne Environmental regulations are being strengthened across the world, and discussions on a new climate change regime are taking place in earnest in the United States and China. The transformation into a low carbon society is the mandate of the current epoch, and solar power is receiving new light as the most important source of energy in this shifting paradigm.
- Hanwha Group Explores Solutions for Future Growth Engines and Accelerates Drive to Enhance Global Core Business Competitiveness at Davos Forum Hanwha Group participated in the Davos Forum in Switzerland to step up the company's efforts in strengthening competitive capabilities for future global key businesses.
- Hanwha Q CELLS Extends Its Lead in Solar Energy Industry through Downstream Business Hanwha Q CELLS, the world’s largest solar cell manufacturer with a production capacity expected to reach 5.2 MW by first half, 2016), is accelerating its solar downstream business, amplifying its 870 MW-plus utility-scale track record, technological leadership and O&M expertise, as well as global a sales network spanning 36 countries, which includes Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
- Hanwha Q CELLS CCO Dong Kwan Kim Provides Insight on Future Competitiveness of Solar Energy at World Knowledge Forum Dong Kwan Kim, Chief Commercial Officer of Hanwha Q CELLS participated as a panel member of the "Renewable Energy in the Era of Low Oil Prices" session of the 16th World Knowledge Forum,
- Hanwha Corporation Expands Its Mining Services to the Global Market With more than six decades of success of experience in commercial explosives, Hanwha Corporation helped lay the foundation of Korea’s economic rise.
- Galleria Duty Free 63: “A Journey to Modern Luxury” to Seoul’s Golden Landmark A "Golden Journey" has begun with the opening of Galleria Duty Free 63 in December, 2015. Galleria Duty Free 63 is located in the 63 Building, one of Seoul's best known landmarks
- Hanwha Q CELLS Opens Doors into U.S. Solar Market In February 2015 Hanwha Q CELLS emerged as a new global solar power leader from combining two of the world's most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers, Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS. The merger comes only four years after Hanwha Group first launched its solar business. Hanwha Q CELLS recently took its efforts to become a world’s leading total solar energy solution provider to the next level by signing the largest single supply contract to date in the industry.
Hanwha Life Boosts Its Presence
in the Asian Market Hanwha Life Insurance, founded in 1946 as Korea's first life insurance company, is forging ahead to become an Asian insurance powerhouse. Rewriting the history of Korean insurance as the first company to expand overseas as well as the first insurance company to have established a wholly-owned local subsidiary, Hanwha Life is accelerating its efforts to become the leading insurance company in China, Indonesia and other Asian markets by building on its successes in Vietnam.
A Whole New Level of Experience Korea’s premier boutique hotel, THE PLAZA is recognized as one of the top hotels in Seoul, as well as in Asia, and has been honored with many accolades. THE PLAZA differentiates itself from standard hotels in contemporary design, personalized services and the latest automation systems which fit a city of international business.