Business Highlights Discover the excellence of Hanwha
Life at Meet Hanwha family around the world
Broadcasting Center On Air Explore headline news on video
Headlines for March 2016
- 1. [Hanwha Group] Held CEO meeting to evaluate management performance of 2015 and check business plans of 2016
- 2. [Hanwha Group] Enters the global Fintech market
- 3. [Hanwha Corporation/Machinery] Selected as a development company for the landing system of Korean fighter jet, KF-X
- 4. [Hanwha Techwin] Held a vision proclamation ceremony for Machinery Solution Business Group
- 5. [Hanwha Life] Signs strategic partnership with Fintech Inc.
- 6. [Hanwha Galleria] Invited Chinese SNS influencers to promote Galleria Duty Free 63
- 7. [Hanwha Corporation/Trade] Appeared on MBC TV program, “My Money Partner : the Next Door CEOs”
Press Release Find out the latest news from Hanwha
Inside News Keep updated on Hanwha affiliates
- Hanwha Group invited 10 students from 5 teams who won a silver prize or higher at “Hanwha Science Challenge 2015,” a youth science competition to discover and support future Nobel-prize winners, on a tour program to Advanced European Science Institutes. From January 24th to 29th, they visited Hanwha Q CELLS in Germany, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich.
- Haru Nomura from Team Hanwha won LPGA Tour at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian open on February 21st. She outplayed the world’s No.1, Lydia Ko by shooting 8 birdies and 1 bogey with a score of 16-under in the fourth and final round held on the West Course (Par 72) of the Grange Golf Club, Adelaide, Australia.