- Engaging the future : Why Community Involvement is a True Win-Win Hanwha will be able to further grow and prosper together with communities around the world by staying committed to sustainable CSR activities that give hope to people for a better life and offer tangible benefits to communities.
Hanwha's Business Growth: Behind the Number
5, 8, 246, 249, 1, 100, 10
What do these numbers stand for? Let's take a glance at Hanwha's business success stories with numbers.
- 2017 New Year’s Message from Chairman Seung Youn Kim We are at the dawn of a new year. And I would like to begin it with a New Year wish to every member of Hanwha. I wish you, your families and loved ones a joyful New Year filled with hope and happiness. I also wish to acknowledge and give thanks to everyone in the Hanwha family, around the globe, who worked tirelessly to grow and develop Hanwha this past year.
- Another Year of Contributing to Society “Going Further Together with Hanwha” As a responsible corporate citizen, Hanwha works to protect and improve the environment, and to give back to the communities locally and globally. Under the philosophy of ‘Going Further Together,’ Hanwha carried out various social responsibility activities in 2016
- The Hanwha Group Brings the Competitive Spirit to Life at the 2016 Chungcheong Marathon On November 5th, the 2016 Chungcheong Marathon with Hanwha was held in Sejong Lake Park in the city of Daejeon. In its third year, over 5,000 runners participated in the marathon.
- Chairman Seung Youn Kim Meets With the Chairman of the Asian Studies Center of the Heritage Foundation On October 10th, the Hanwha Group Chairman Seung Youn Kim met the Chairman of the Asian Studies Center of the Heritage Foundation Edwin J. Feulner Jr. at THE PLAZA in Seoul to discuss Hanwha global businesses and ways in which to pursue non-governmental diplomacy in a number of areas including Korea-U.S economic relations and international relations of the Korean Peninsula.