- The Hanwha Group Brings the Competitive Spirit to Life at the 2016 Chungcheong Marathon On November 5th, the 2016 Chungcheong Marathon with Hanwha was held in Sejong Lake Park in the city of Daejeon. In its third year, over 5,000 runners participated in the marathon.
- Chairman Seung Youn Kim Meets With the Chairman of the Asian Studies Center of the Heritage Foundation On October 10th, the Hanwha Group Chairman Seung Youn Kim met the Chairman of the Asian Studies Center of the Heritage Foundation Edwin J. Feulner Jr. at THE PLAZA in Seoul to discuss Hanwha global businesses and ways in which to pursue non-governmental diplomacy in a number of areas including Korea-U.S economic relations and international relations of the Korean Peninsula.
- Hanwha's 64th Anniversary Commemorative Message Today, we celebrate the 64th anniversary of the 1952 founding of the Hanwha Group.
- Fiery Passion for Contributing to the Nation and Society through Business Chong-Hee Kim wanted to help the Koike family return home to Japan as soon as possible. Koike and his wife were worried about their children, who had returned the previous year by themselves,
- Fiery Passion for Contributing to the Nation and Society through Business - Chong-Hee Kim, Founder of Hanwha Group "There is no deception in explosives; they always explode. They must be placed faithfully, and be set off precisely. That is why the hands that make explosives, from those of top executives to managers, engineers and technicians must be honest and sincere. The leaders of an explosives business must also be armed with fiery passion and dedication to the human factor."
- 2016 New Year's Message from CEOs CEOs of Hanwha affiliates send their New Year's greetings to the Hanwha family around the globe