- Hanwha's 64th Anniversary Commemorative Message Today, we celebrate the 64th anniversary of the 1952 founding of the Hanwha Group.
- Fiery Passion for Contributing to the Nation and Society through Business Chong-Hee Kim wanted to help the Koike family return home to Japan as soon as possible. Koike and his wife were worried about their children, who had returned the previous year by themselves,
- Fiery passion for contributing to the nation and society through business "There is no deception in explosives; they always explode. They must be placed faithfully, and be set off precisely. That is why the hands that make explosives, from those of top executives to managers, engineers and technicians must be honest and sincere. The leaders of an explosives business must also be armed with fiery passion and dedication to the human factor."
- 2016 New Year's Message from CEOs CEOs of Hanwha affiliates send their New Year's greetings to the Hanwha family around the globe
- 2016 New Years Address by Chairman Dream, hope, challenge, and success: If there was a single phrase that can embody all of these words, it would be "the New Year." Dear members of Hanwha family!
- What Does the Hanwha TRIcircle Symbol Represent Hanwha’s symbol mark, the “TRIcircle,” is the combination of the dynamic circles in 3 different color tones. The “TRIcircle” is an essential element of Hanwha’s corporate branding designed to clearly express and symbolically visualize our corporate brand identity. In addition, by conveying an image of “Unlimited Growth” through a dynamic energy, Hanwha acquires its visual equity in an effective way.