- Fiery Passion for Contributing to the Nation and Society through Business - Chong-Hee Kim, Founder of Hanwha Group "There is no deception in explosives; they always explode. They must be placed faithfully, and be set off precisely. That is why the hands that make explosives, from those of top executives to managers, engineers and technicians must be honest and sincere. The leaders of an explosives business must also be armed with fiery passion and dedication to the human factor."
- 2016 New Year's Message from CEOs CEOs of Hanwha affiliates send their New Year's greetings to the Hanwha family around the globe
- 2016 New Years Address by Chairman Dream, hope, challenge, and success: If there was a single phrase that can embody all of these words, it would be "the New Year." Dear members of Hanwha family!
- What Does the Hanwha TRIcircle Symbol Represent Hanwha’s symbol mark, the “TRIcircle,” is the combination of the dynamic circles in 3 different color tones. The “TRIcircle” is an essential element of Hanwha’s corporate branding designed to clearly express and symbolically visualize our corporate brand identity. In addition, by conveying an image of “Unlimited Growth” through a dynamic energy, Hanwha acquires its visual equity in an effective way.
- Chairman's Congratulatory Remarks on the 63rd Anniversary of the Founding of Hanwha Group Today marks the 63rd anniversary of the founding of Hanwha Group. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to our employees in Korea and abroad who have guided the growth of our company through singular dedication and love for Hanwha. I would like to express my respect to the founder of our company as well as our predecessors whose efforts formed the foundations of our company and laid the cornerstone of Korea's industrial development. Just a few days ago, we wowed millions of people by successfully holding the Seoul International Fireworks Festival. I find it a great source of pride that the business which was the core of our company's founding can continue to bring such joy and satisfaction to the members of our community. These efforts also reflect our founding philosophy of "patriotism through entrepreneurism."
- Hanwha Philosophy & Core Values Hanwha's remarkable story of growth was made possible by our strong corporate culture in which every member of the Hanwha shared and took part.