- The Hanwha Group Hosts Roundtable for Startups at the Boao Forum Leaders of Hanwha Group participated in the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference held in Boao, Hainan Province, China, for the fourth consecutive year. This year's forum was held from March 23rd to 26th.
- Hanwha Group Chairman Seung Youn Kim and GE Chairman Jeffrey Immelt Meet The Hanwha Group Chairman Seung Youn Kim met with General Electric Chairman Jeffrey Immelt at Hanwha Group's headquarters in Seoul.
- Hanwha's 30 Years in Japan : Trust Helps It Grow Hanwha launched its Japanese solar business in 2001 and by 2014 it ranked number one among non-Japanese solar companies in Japan.
- Hanwha Q CELLS Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. is a global leading photovoltaic manufacturer of high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, it has Technology and Innovation HQ in Thalheim, Germany and manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and China. Hanwha Q CELLS offers solar modules, photovoltaic systems solution and large-scale solar power plants. Through its growing global business network spanning North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnership to its customers in the utility, commercial, government and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top 10 business enterprise in South Korea.
- Hanwha Total Petrochemical Since its founding in 1988, Hanwha Total Petrochemical has tirelessly led South Korea's petrochemical industry with technology innovations and global expansion. In a 2003 joint venture with the Total Group, a major French energy and chemical company, we formed a global energy and chemical company, a strong platform for growth. After becoming a Hanwha affiliate in 2015, we achieved a record-breaking business performance.
- Hanwha Advanced Materials Founded in 1965, Hanwha Advanced Materials defines its vision as "A high-tech materials company that protects the values of humanity and the environment." With our innovative line of products and technologies, we are operating businesses in the areas of lightweight composite materials and thermoformable components for automobiles, highly efficient advanced film for solar energy, and high-performance coating films for mobile phones and display. We also have developed local production and R&D networks in South Korea, the US, Europe, and China. Our global sales continue to rise.
- Hanwha Life Established in 1946, Hanwha Life is a leading life insurance company and also the oldest in South Korea. Early on, we played a critical role in developing the insurance industry and the country's economic growth—always with our customers in mind.
- Hanwha Engineering & Construction Hanwha E&C has rapidly grown into a global player by leveraging its extensive experience in construction projects and by implementing its new technologies and long-term expertise in constructing a range of industrial, chemical, and power plants, civil engineering works, commercial buildings, and more. We have averaged an annual growth rate of 30 percent since 2002, and won international recognition. We've been recognized as a top global contractor in Engineering News Record and our works often referred to as the "bible of the construction industry."