Please click the flags to see Hanwha's news updates around the globe
- Foodist Food Culture (Shanghai) Co., Ltd Foodist Food Culture Continues to Soar in 2017
2016 was an excellent year for the Foodist. The company posted its best results in five years since it began its operations. After implementing a new management policy based on a Chinese phrase 'Keep the essence of things and throw the scraps away,' the Foodist achieved its highest profit on a year-end sales revenue of $1.3 million.
In 2017, the Foodist will face both bigger challenges and new opportunities as it seeks to solidify its position in the Chinese market. To this end, the company will cultivate a corporate culture that emphasizes diligence, teamwork and rejuvenation. At the same time, the Foodist will also help its employees foster a stable and harmonious work environment.
- Hanwha Advanced Materials Mexico Hanwha Advanced Materials Mexico Is Set for Banner Year in 2017
2016 was a momentous year for Hanwha Advanced Materials Mexico with the company marking the official grand opening of its plant in Monterrey and the start of production line operations in December. The Monterrey plant began productions on reinforced and lightweight auto parts including glass fiber reinforced thermoplastics (StrongLite GMT), lightweight reinforced thermoplastics (SuperLite LWRT) and expandable polypropylene (BuffLite EPP).
The company’s location in Monterrey Mexico is expected to be the key to its future success. Mexico is home to some of the world’s biggest producers of auto parts and there’s a simple explanation why. Its unique and strategic location allows companies with easy access and ability to facilitate trade with markets in both North America and South America. Now, with its newly built Monterrey plant in Mexico, Hanwha Advanced Materials, will also be able to extend its reach into two continents.
Hanwha Advanced Materials Mexico is already making meaningful impact in the local community with its new facility, creating 200 new jobs for the state's automotive sector. And its business accomplishment in 2016 included closing the year with $12 million in sales.
Hanwha Advanced Materials Mexico has high expectations for 2017 as it will open a second facility with an investment of $25 million and creating 150 new jobs. It also expects to accelerate its growth while improving production efficiency and reducing costs. The yield from these efforts should translate to roughly $32 million in revenues that will contribute to the Hanwha Group’s bottom line.
United States of America레이어 닫기
- Hanwha Techwin America On January 16th, 2017, to accommodate its recent growth and to better serve its customers, Hanwha Techwin America has expanded its operations to a new state-of-the-art facility in Teaneck, New Jersey.
The new location features a dedicated lab area and a large space for hosting corporate meetings. In addition, Hanwha will be showcasing its Wisenet series cameras at the facility to allow visitors to see and evaluate their performance in real-world situations. The facility will also be used for security products and solutions training sessions for installers and technology partners.
“We have built this new facility to grow, develop our capabilities and to further advance our cutting-edge video surveillance technologies to meet the needs of our stakeholders. And so, we’re confident this new facility will provide the best possible experience for our valued customers, installers and technology partners,” said the President of Hanwha Techwin America Soon Hong Ahn.
- Hanwha Advanced Materials America Hanwha Advanced Materials America has been selected as the official supplier of the instrument panel on the next generation Hyundai Santa Fe. The instrument panel is located in front of the driver and is also called the dash board, control panel, and from a safety standpoint, even a crash pad. It displays instrument gauges and dials designed to show the driver, the vehicle’s operation and performance.
The new business contract with Hyundai for the instrument panels is expected to generate an annual sales revenue of nearly $11.3MM. Production of the panels will begin in Opelika, Alabama on August 15th, 2018 and for the next 5 years, they will be placed in 691,000 new Santa Fe’s.
Hanwha Advanced Materials America will continue its business expansion to become a top tier global original equipment manufacturer and supplier for automotive industry.
- Hanwha Life Vietnam On February 2nd, all sales offices of Hanwha Life Vietnam opened after the conclusion of Vietnamese ‘Tet’, the Lunar New Year Holiday. This presented an opportunity for the Board of Directors and sales force to meet and share the company's vision and plans for the new year. In addition, the offices also organized many exciting activities for employees such as: picking flowers, donating money, celebrating visits from the god of wealth, Vietnamese lion dances and more. The activities were all held with the desire to bring good luck and success in the new year.