Business Highlights Discover the excellence of Hanwha
Defining the Next Generation Chemical Technology Learn how Hanwha’s R&D provides a cornerstone for the development of innovative technologies. Read more > Hanwha Techwin Enters the Collaborative Robot Market The Fourth Industrial Revolution has ushered in a new era of “technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres,” Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum. Read more >
in the Media Find out press articles about Hanwha
Worldwide News Keep updated on Hanwha around the globe
Explore this month’s news of Hanwha and its affiliates, taking the initiative in all corners of the world.
Broadcasting Center On Air Explore headline news on video
Headlines for April 2017
- 1. [Hanwha Group] Chairman Seung Youn Kim met with Jeffery Immelt, the Chairman of GE.
- 2. [Hanwha Group] Hosted an official session for startups at the Boao Forum.
- 3. [Hanwha Q CELLS] Chung Sye-kyun, the Speaker of the National Assembly, visited Hanwha Q CELLS’ plant in Malaysia.
- 4. [Hanwha Corporation, Chemical, Techwin, Investment & Securities ] Held annual general meetings.
- 5. [Hanwha Engineering & Construction] Minister of land, Infrastructure, and Transport visited Bismayah new city construction site.
Insight Leading you to a more detailed perspective
Refining a Sustainable Architecture “Environmentally-friendly architecture” describes architectural structures designed to enable humans and nature to coexist in mutual harmony. Important tools for minimizing environmental pollution include energy and resource conversation, and energy... Read more >