- 2022 New Year's Message from Chairman Kim The dawn of the new year is upon us. This year is especially meaningful to us, as it marks Hanwha Group’s 70th anniversary. Let us take a moment to reflect on the passion and challenging spirit that defined our beginnings, and embrace that spirit once again to take a great leap forward to the future. A leap that will take Hanwha to its 100th year and beyond.
- Chairmans Message Commemorating Hanwhas 69th Anniversary It is with great pleasure that I greet you all. As we celebrate Hanwha Groups 69th anniversary, I would like to convey my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for doing your part to make Hanwha better amidst the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hanwha Solar Forest: Carbon-Neutral Forests to Fight Climate Change Since 2011, Hanwha has planted over half a million trees using saplings grown in solar-powered nurseries without emitting carbon. Despite the pandemic, Hanwha continues its mission to sustainably combat climate change.
- 2021 New Year's Message It's the start of a New Year, and for me this is a moment for both reflection and – most importantly – gratitude. I want to say “thank you” to all of you for your hard work, which has kept our business growing in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2020 Hanwhas Year in Review Stories that captured your attention Best of the 2020 Newsletter Revisit 2020s most-read stories on the Hanwha Newsletter
- 2020 Hanwhas Year in Review Stories that captured your attention Best of the 2020 Newsroom Revisit 2020s most-read stories on the Hanwha Newsroom