Please click the flags to see Hanwha's news updates around the globe
- Sino-Korea Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Sino-Korea Life Insurance conducted an Earth-Hour Campaign to celebrate Arbor Day as their first joint labor union activity of 2017. At a suburban location, the employees of the company’s labor union committee participated in the tree-planting event and promised to create lush green forests.
- Sino-Korea Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Sino-Korea Life Insurance was selected as the “Best Brand of Promise and Credit 2016,” by the China Foundation of Consumer Protection. This is the fourth consecutive year (since 2013), the company was honored for its integrity and trustworthiness. The company has built a reputation as a reliable insurer in China through its integrity management and customer service, laying the foundation to be one of the most trusted brands by Chinese customers.
Czech Republic레이어 닫기
- Hanwha Advanced Materials Europe In March, Hanwha Advanced Materials Europe conducted a training course for its employees on operation techniques and procedures for forklifts, cranes and binders. The purpose was to improve workplace efficiency and safety in accordance to local labor laws and regulations. Because training in the workplace is essential for work and safety, these types of training are expected to take place throughout the year.
- Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd. Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Bolsters Its Premium Brand Image at the Biggest Solar Exhibition in Japan
From March 1st to the 3rd of 2017, the 10th International Photovoltaic Exhibition PV EXPO 2017 was held in Japan’s largest convention and exhibition center in Japan, Tokyo Big Sight. The PV EXPO is also the biggest smart energy trade show in Japan and this year, it attracted more than 62,000 visitors and 1,570 companies from 31 countries. Aptly, Hanwha Q CELLS Japan occuped the biggest booth at the expo and showcased Q CELLS’ latest product line and next generation models. The booth sported a black tie theme to convey a premium look to its products as well as to celebrate the launch of all-black colored products.
The industry’s most efficient module Q.PEAK series with monocrystalline Q.ANTUM technology and the Q.PLUS series with an upgraded polycrystalline Q.ANTUM technology were both presented at the booth. Hanwha Q CELLS Japan also introduced solutions for rooftops, low-voltage and industrial purpose products developed through German engineering and R&D.
The company’s flagship product Q.PEAK-G4.1 series was on display alongside its new low-voltage PV Q.MAX PLUS F series, designed to meet the needs of Japanese customers. Hanwha Q CELLS Japan showed off its next-generation smart module and half-cell double-sided glass module, a product that nicely represents the company’s outstanding technology coupled with German engineering insight.
During the second day of the event, Dr. Jörg Müller, both a PV cell specialist and the R&D cells director of Hanwha Q CELLS GmbH in Thalheim, spoke at a PV EXPO Technical Seminars on the development history of solar cells. Dr. Jörg’s expertise and authority in the field reinforced Hanwha’s reputation for technological innovation and its leadership in the industry. Hence, Hanwha Q CELLS Japan was able to easily promote its No.1 worldwide business capabilities and boast its achievements to a widely receptive audience.
United States of America레이어 닫기
- Hanwha Advanced Materials America Hanwha Advanced Materials America (HAUS) participated in the FOAM EXPO 2017 which was held in the United States for the first time. This expo is North America’s leading foam exhibition and conference for the technical foam manufacturing supply chain industry.
A total of 206 companies attended the expo from Feb 28th through March 2nd in Novi, Michigan, including foam molding manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers and R&D institutions. HAUS displayed 20 types of expanded polypropylene (EPP) beads at its booth. Their various applications were also featured in products such as auto seat cushions, distribution boxes, chairs, ice boxes and heat exchangers.
During the event, HAUS successfully established contacts with people from all over the industry and took the opportunity to introduce its products to potential customers.
- Hanwha Life Vietnam Hanwha Life Vietnam Spreads Hope to the Underprivileged through Social Contribution
Hanwha Life Vietnam has partnered with the Sponsoring Association for Poor Patients (SAPP), a charity organization based in Ho Chi Minh City, to assist with its community support program.
The program was officially launched on March 22nd, 2017 at an official signing ceremony hosted by Hanwha Life Vietnam and the SAPP. At the signing ceremony, a gift of 310 health insurance cards worth $8,130 were issued to disadvantaged families in Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Binh District. The remaining health insurance cards will be donated to poor people in Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Dak Nong, Kon Tum, Quang Tri and Ca Mau. By the end of the year, Hanwha Life Vietnam plans to sponsor more than 9,500 health insurance cards (valued at $87,500) for those living in poverty across Vietnam.
This is the fourth year in a row that Hanwha Life Vietnam and the association have worked together to increase healthcare access for those in need. In the last three years, Hanwha Life Vietnam has provided more than $275,620 to the program, benefitting 27,260 people nationwide.
The company has also carried out various other charitable activities across the country that have demonstrated Hanwha’s strong commitment to the community. Since 2013, new houses, schools and medical centers worth $962,500 were all donated.
For its contributions to society, Hanwha Life Vietnam was given the 2015 Corporate Social Responsibility Award by Vietnam’s Ministry of Planning & Investment and Korea’s Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy.