Products & Services > Affiliates > Hanwha Precision Machinery
Hanwha Precision Machinery
After developing the first chip mounter in 1989, Hanwha Precision Machinery has become a leading worldwide Smart Factory solutions provider, offering Surface Mount Technology (SMT) mounters, semiconductor equipment, insertion and assembly automation equipment, collaborative robots, industrial automation equipment, and integrated software solutions.
We have two primary product lines. Since launching in 2013, our SM series has continuously evolved. It boasts the best performance in its class and is our bestselling product line. In 2017, it achieved the No. 1 market share in the global medium-speed chip mounter market. Our new flagship product line, the DECAN series, is a high-speed mounter that can claim to be the world's only modular conveyor system where key components can be replaced.
Hanwha Precision Machinery’s T-Solution is a comprehensive SMT production line solution designed for Smart Factories. It connects all assets in a production line and utilizes Big Data analysis to provide seamless operations, better quality control, and the ability to operate remotely. T-Solution, recently launched, embodies the principles of Industry 4.0 in terms of interoperability, connectivity, and autonomy. It yields higher production efficiencies, greater installation accuracies, zero defects, and lower maintenance costs.
Leveraging our unmanned automation technology and experience, we launched South Korea's first collaborative robot in April 2017. Robots that can perform basic tasks and supplementary work enable us to maximize efficiencies in many industries, including automotive, electronics, food, and medicine.
Our solutions that include the T-Solution, SMT mounters, and collaborative robots, are just some of our products that represent our commitment to innovate continuously and our ability to overcome the toughest challenges. We do this to develop customer-oriented solutions that deliver greater efficiency, versatility, and value. We do this because ultimately, as partners, when our customers succeed, we succeed.
For more information, please visit:
Hanwha's businesses span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance,
leisure & lifestyle, and construction. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality growth to continually increase the value we bring to our customers.
- Hanwha Corporation Hanwha Corporation was founded in 1952 as Korea Explosives Company, quickly becoming the leader in the explosives industry of South Korea. It has since grown into a global manufacturing and trading company operating in four business areas—explosives, defense, trading, and machinery.
- Hanwha Techwin Hanwha Techwin provides optimal security solutions for different industries, with our full lineup of products ranging from CCTV and storage devices to integrated management software. Based on 30 years of experience and best technology in the field of optical and video processing, we are able to satisfy diverse customer needs with excellent product lineup, while maintaining a global top-tier status with advances in R&D that meet the changes in housing and industrial paradigms. With production facilities in China, Vietnam and in Korea, Hanwha Techwin manufactures 2.7 million video surveillance devices. Our service network covers Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, China and Asia and 76 percent of our sales come from our overseas markets.
- Hanwha Land Systems Hanwha Land Systems entered the defense industry in 1983, developing and producing land systems that played a pivotal role in increasing the defense capabilities of South Korea’s armed forces. We became an affiliate of Hanwha Group in 2015. Just two years later, we were spun off from Hanwha Techwin in 2017 as an independent and specialized defense company and renamed Hanwha Land Systems. We are building synergy with other defense affiliates, which reflects the Group’s decision to separate commercial and defense businesses.
- Hanwha Systems As a leading global total solutions company, Hanwha Systems provides differentiated smart technologies in defense ICT and information infrastructure. In August 2018, we launched the new ICT division through the merger with Hanwha S&C. Our ICT division will enable us to increase our leadership in defense electronics by leveraging advanced defense IT and system integration capabilities. And by strengthening our SI business competencies, we will be able to expand into areas of public infrastructure and private security.
- Hanwha Defense Systems Hanwha Defense Systems was established in 1937, and in 2016, it became an affiliate of Hanwha Group. Hanwha Defense Systems’ goal is to become a global top-tier company in the defense industry. To achieve this goal, we’re leveraging our state-ofthe-art production facilities to build a comprehensive suite of defense solutions including infantry fighting vehicles, air defense weapons, guided weapons, and launching systems. We believe in developing practical solutions with innovation and technology.
- Hanwha Power Systems Hanwha Power Systems launched in 1997 on the strengths of reliable technology and deep experience in gas turbine engines. Since then, we’ve become a global powerhouse and have sold more than 5,000 units worldwide. Using advanced technology, we developed high-value-added product lines. Our product lines include air compressors for industrial processes, fuel gas compressors for power plants, boil-off gas compressors for LNG terminals and plants, and extremely low-temperature compressors, expanders, and LD/HD (low duty/high duty) compressors for LNG carriers.