Established in 1990, Hanwha Vision’s advanced video and analysis technology has propelled it into a global leader in video surveillance. By applying our experience and subject matter expertise to product development, we have created a complete line of security solutions that provide safety and comfort to our customers, from cameras and recorders to storage devices, integrated management software and accessories. Our products are designed to meet every application across a range of areas, including residential, urban and commercial facilities.
Along with our proprietary optical technology, we are ready to lead global markets with world–class optical design, manufacturing and image–processing technology, such as superior SoC (System on Chip) chipset technology, intelligent image analysis AI camera technology and cyber security platform technology. We strive to enhance customer–tailored AI solutions capabilities. We are also focusing on developing new technologies and solutions that can spearhead changes in residential and industrial paradigms while meeting customer needs, such as convergence technology for AIoT platforms and edge device technology for open platforms.
By banking on our years–long core experience and competencies, we maintain the largest share of the South Korean video surveillance market. Our plants are located in South Korea and Vietnam. With these existing sites as footholds for global sales and marketing, we rank the fifth in worldwide market share (excluding China).
Moving forward, we will further expand our global market share by focusing on ten strategic markets. We will continue to build a sustainable, high–profit business structure by advancing differentiated edge AI performance. In addition, we are focused on securing our capabilities as a solutions provider by preparing integrated solutions to industry–specific demands, such as from smart retail, smart factory and smart city, while we expand our business to cloud platform–based subscription services. Our continuous technology development and product innovation optimized for customer needs will guide us to become the world's best vision solutions company.
- Hanwha Corporation Hanwha Corporation, the parent company of the Hanwha Group, is a global manufacturing company that has directly contributed to the growth of South Korea's economy. There are 3 divisions under the Hanwha Corporation: Global, Defense, and Machinery. Hanwha Corporation was founded in 1952 as Korea Explosives Company, quickly becoming the leader in the explosives industry of South Korea. It has since grown into a global manufacturing company operating in three business areas—explosives and chemical, defense, and machinery. In 1959, Hanwha was the first domestic manufacturer of dynamite in South Korea. After having successfully developed safer, high-quality industrial explosives and fire process products, we have been able to supply the South Korean government with the crucial means to rebuild its cities and infrastructure.
- Hanwha Aerospace Founded in 1977, Hanwha Aerospace has become a leading company in the aerospace industry in South Korea. Today, Hanwha Aerospace’s products serve not only aerospace but also the defense and marine sectors. With an unwavering focus on customer-centric quality management, technological innovation, and product competitiveness reinforced by advanced technologies, Hanwha Aerospace is surging forward as a global leader in the burgeoning space and aerospace business as well as in the land, sea, and air defense industries.
- Hanwha Systems As a global total solutions company, Hanwha Systems provides differentiated smart technologies by leveraging synergies with advanced defense electronics and future–ready ICT technologies. In addition to our world–class expertise in defense electronics, we also provide state–of–the–art IT services, such as AI, big data, blockchain, cloud services and more, to lead digital innovation across a range of industries.
- Hanwha Power Systems Hanwha Power Systems launched in 1997 on the strengths of reliable technology and deep experience in gas turbine engines. Since then, we’ve become a global powerhouse and have sold more than 5,000 units worldwide. Using advanced technology, we developed high-value-added product lines. Our product lines include air compressors for industrial processes, fuel gas compressors for power plants, boil-off gas compressors for LNG terminals and plants, and extremely low-temperature compressors, expanders, and LD/HD (low duty/high duty) compressors for LNG carriers.
- Hanwha Precision Machinery After developing the first chip mounter in 1989, Hanwha Precision Machinery has become a leading worldwide Smart Factory solutions provider, offering Surface Mount Technology (SMT) mounters, semiconductor equipment, insertion and assembly automation equipment, collaborative robots, industrial automation equipment, and integrated software solutions.
Hanwha's businesses span aerospace, ocean & mechatronics, materials, green energy, finance, retail & services. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality growth to continually increase the value we bring to our customers.