Leisure & Lifestyle
- Press Release A Seaside Luxury Experience Awaits at Hanwha Resort Geoje Belvedere
- Business Highlights Welcome to Tomorrow’s Hotel, Today
- Press Release THE PLAZA Seoul Presents an Haute Cuisine Spectacular by Michelin Star Chef
- Press Release Happy Birthday! THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection
- Business Highlights THE PLAZA Celebrates its 40 Year History in the Heart of Seoul
- Press Release The Grand Opening of Galleria Duty Free 63
- Press Release Hanwha Hotels & Resorts Advances into China with Its Aquarium Business
- Business Highlights Michelin Star Chefs Impress Luxury Gourmets at THE PLAZA Gala Dinner
- Press Release Hanwha Hotels & Resorts' THE PLAZA Signs Strategic Partnership with Marriott International, Autograph Collection
Business in Focus
Top 10among indoor aquariums
in the world
Luxury Hotelof the Year by
Luxury Travel Guide
Galleriaat Seoul's landmark
Duty Free 63
Holistic Entertainment in Korea
& Resorts operates twelve directly-run condominiums and golf
courses, with constant renovation of our facilities for full
sentimental designs and exquisite services, corresponding
to its motto “Stay in Style” as a luxury boutique hotel.
shopping experience as Asia’s premium retailer.
Seoul's best-known landmarks, provides the visitors with
an opportunity for 'golden shopping time' to experience
luxury lifestyle and various premium brands.
Hanwha also approved its expertise as it provides consultation
service on design and construction as well as O&M service
for Wanda Nanchang Aquarium in China.
food-related services for various areas. It boasts excellent food
resource providing capability and a rigorous food safety
and sanitation system, top class in the industry, based on
its advanced delivery system and food R&D center.
- Hanwha Hotels & Resorts Hanwha Hotels & Resorts began operations in 1979 as the developer of South Korea’s first resort condominium project. It joined Hanwha in 1986. With resort, hotel, and food service businesses, we are rapidly becoming South Korea’s premier leisure and food service provider.
- Hanwha Galleria Founding in 1976 in South Korea, Hanwha Galleria has specialized in retail services with great focus on department stores. We operate other retail businesses including online malls, global brand direct sourcing, and the retail of exclusive brands.
- Hanwha Galleria Timeworld Hanwha Galleria Timeworld, a subsidiary of Hanwha Galleria, primarily oversees department stores in the city of Daejeon and duty-free shops in Seoul.
- Hanwha 63 City Hanwha 63 City was founded in 1986 as a real estate service firm, providing a comprehensive set of services designed to increase the value of client assets.
- Hanwha Station Development Hanwha Station Development is our nation's premier developer and manager of railway stations. Since its founding in 1987, we have pioneered the retail and leisure culture by combining commercial complexes with private stations. We developed the building complexes into the centrally located Seoul Station and the Cheongnyangni Station, logistics hubs in the northeastern part of Seoul. By leveraging our expertise and capabilities in business assessment, concept development, project financing, lease marketing, construction management, and facility operation, we are fast becoming an industry-leading developer and manager of commercial complexes.
- Hanwha Eagles The Hanwha Eagles were founded as the seventh Korea Baseball Organization club in 1985. The Eagles' home ballpark is the Hanwha Life Eagles Park located in Daejeon, South Korea, making the club the highest-profile sports organization in the Daejeon and Chungcheongnam-do region. Founded as the Binggrae Eagles in 1985, the club changed its name into the Hanwha Eagles in 1993.
Our Global Footprint
- manufacturing JAPAN
- marketing & sales CHINA, KOREA, and USA