At Hanwha, we partner with our customers. We listen first and only then create solutions.
And it is from the understanding of our customers with which we create the products and services
that are changing how the world works, lives, and plays.
- Korea is Reaching New Heights as a Player in the Global Space Race Recent history has seen some very significant developments in the global space sector. These include the ongoing privatization of outer space, the establishment of the ‘space economy’ and more countries committing to endeavors beyond the earth’s atmosphere.
- Hanwha Campaigns for a More Sustainable Future with the Release of “What Color for Tomorrow?“ While the science surrounding climate change may be intricate and complex, raising awareness about the solutions should not be.
- Hanwha Solutions Completes Acquisition of RES France On October 29, 2021, Hanwha Solutions (or “the company”), the mother company of leading total energy solutions provider Hanwha Q CELLS announced that it has closed a deal to acquire 100% of the equity interest of RES Méditerranée SAS, which owns 100% of RES SAS (“RES France”) following the relevant regulatory approvals and notifications.
- Afforestation can help to tackle climate change. Heres how Afforestation is establishing a forest, especially on land not previously forested.
- Hanwhas Space Business Leaps Forward with Announcement of Investment in Satellite Company OneWeb Space, the final frontier, could just be the next trillion-dollar industry.
- Hanwha Q CELLS participates in Berlins “Solarcity Masterplan” to expand the installation of solar modules Hanwha Q CELLS has signed a partnership agreement with local businesses and organizations to take part in Berlins “Solarcity Masterplan”, an initiative created to help the city achieve climate-neutrality.
- Prepare for Takeoff: Hanwha Puts UAM in the Drivers Seat of Urban Sustainability Since the advent of the automobile over 100 years ago, the car has reshaped the urban landscape, giving rise to the vast infrastructure behind the exponential increase in the number of vehicles on-road that is predicted to hit two billion globally by 2040.
- Hanwha's Approach to ESG Management: Adding Value Across Core Business Segments As of late, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria have become a highly discussed concept in corporate management.
- Everything You Need to Know About Eco-friendly Biodegradable Plastics Plastic, in its many forms, is one of the most useful materials thats ever been created. Its applications are endless, encompassing everything from food packaging and medical equipment to cars, clothing, furniture and countless other products and technologies that we rely on every day.
We are a Fortune Global 500 company leading internationally in a broad range of businesses.
Our aggressive investments in our primary industries (chemical, aerospace, mechatronics, solar energy, and finance) are laying the foundation for sustainable development and a brighter future for all.
Products & Services
Hanwha's businesses span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance,
leisure & lifestyle, and construction. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality growth to continually increase the value we bring to our customers.
- Aerospace & Mechatronics Hanwha aims to deliver a world of value to customers everywhere. ...
- Chemicals & Materials Through Hanwha’s expertise in petrochemical technology and advanced materials, Hanwha will provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Solar Energy With global-level capacity and top-quality solar products and services, we ...
- Financial Services We provide a complete financial service platform of insurance, ...
- Construction We are expanding our presence as a top global player by winning mega ...
- Leisure & Lifestyle Our goal is to meet and exceed the evolving and increasingly complex ...
Our Global Footprint
From China, the Americas and Europe to emerging markets in Southeast Asia and the Middle East,
our goal is to support local operations, embrace the skills of emerging workforces and provide greater value and prosperity to the world.