At Hanwha, we partner with our customers. We listen first and only then create solutions.
And it is from the understanding of our customers with which we create the products and services
that are changing how the world works, lives, and plays.
- Hanwha Q CELLS participates in Berlins “Solarcity Masterplan” to expand the installation of solar modules Hanwha Q CELLS has signed a partnership agreement with local businesses and organizations to take part in Berlins “Solarcity Masterplan”, an initiative created to help the city achieve climate-neutrality.
- Prepare for Takeoff: Hanwha Puts UAM in the Drivers Seat of Urban Sustainability Since the advent of the automobile over 100 years ago, the car has reshaped the urban landscape, giving rise to the vast infrastructure behind the exponential increase in the number of vehicles on-road that is predicted to hit two billion globally by 2040.
- Hanwha's Approach to ESG Management: Adding Value Across Core Business Segments As of late, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria have become a highly discussed concept in corporate management.
- Everything You Need to Know About Eco-friendly Biodegradable Plastics Plastic, in its many forms, is one of the most useful materials thats ever been created. Its applications are endless, encompassing everything from food packaging and medical equipment to cars, clothing, furniture and countless other products and technologies that we rely on every day.
- Hanwha Techwins Video Surveillance Cameras to Livestream Volcanic Eruptions in Iceland Skyrocketing lava, billows of hot steam rising from the soil, and massive clouds of volcanic ash.
- Hanwha Q CELLS donates solar modules to hurricane-hit region in Colombia Hanwha Q CELLS has donated solar modules to La Guajira, Colombia, a region that was hit by hurricanes in late 2020.
- How Hanwhas Sustainability Philosophy is Reflected in the Renovation of its Headquarters Building Buildings are hubs for so many aspects of our lives – they are where we live, work and rest. And yet, according to the United Nations, buildings are the largest contributors of greenhouse gas emissions globally and account for a third of all the energy consumed worldwide.
- Hanwha Outlines Path for Measurable Progress Against Climate Change at 2021 P4G Seoul Summit What steps will the energy industry need to take to reduce its carbon footprint and help communities build back better and greener in a post-COVID-19 world?
- Hanwha Q CELLS recognized as Top Performer by PVEL for sixth consecutive year Hanwha Q CELLS announced today that the Company has been recognized as a Top Performer for the sixth consecutive year in the 2021 PV Module Reliability Scorecard, published by PV Evolution Labs (PVEL).
We are a Fortune Global 500 company leading internationally in a broad range of businesses.
Our aggressive investments in our primary industries (chemical, aerospace, mechatronics, solar energy, and finance) are laying the foundation for sustainable development and a brighter future for all.
Products & Services
Hanwha's businesses span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance,
leisure & lifestyle, and construction. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality growth to continually increase the value we bring to our customers.
- Aerospace & Mechatronics Hanwha aims to deliver a world of value to customers everywhere. ...
- Chemicals & Materials Through Hanwha’s expertise in petrochemical technology and advanced materials, Hanwha will provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Solar Energy With global-level capacity and top-quality solar products and services, we ...
- Financial Services We provide a complete financial service platform of insurance, ...
- Construction We are expanding our presence as a top global player by winning mega ...
- Leisure & Lifestyle Our goal is to meet and exceed the evolving and increasingly complex ...
Our Global Footprint
From China, the Americas and Europe to emerging markets in Southeast Asia and the Middle East,
our goal is to support local operations, embrace the skills of emerging workforces and provide greater value and prosperity to the world.