At Hanwha, we partner with our customers. We listen first and only then create solutions.
And it is from the understanding of our customers with which we create the products and services
that are changing how the world works, lives, and plays.
- How Hanwhas Sustainability Philosophy is Reflected in the Renovation of its Headquarters Building Buildings are hubs for so many aspects of our lives – they are where we live, work and rest. And yet, according to the United Nations, buildings are the largest contributors of greenhouse gas emissions globally and account for a third of all the energy consumed worldwide.
- Hanwha Outlines Path for ‘Measurable Progress’ Against Climate Change at 2021 P4G Seoul Summit What steps will the energy industry need to take to reduce its carbon footprint and help communities build back better and greener in a post-COVID-19 world?
- Hanwha Q CELLS recognized as Top Performer by PVEL for sixth consecutive year Hanwha Q CELLS announced today that the Company has been recognized as a Top Performer for the sixth consecutive year in the 2021 PV Module Reliability Scorecard, published by PV Evolution Labs (PVEL).
- Strapped In and Ready for Launch: Hanwha Set to Accelerate in the New Space Race The global space industry is rocketing into a new frontier as private enterprises, rather than government agencies, begin to become the main drivers of space development and exploration. The opening of a whole new field of opportunities, high above the Earth's surface, has significant business implications.
- Hanwha Leads Response to Climate Change through Carbon Neutrality Hanwha is actively combating climate change and taking the lead in carbon neutrality through its Hanwha Solar Forest campaign—one of Hanwhas representative environmentally-friendly social responsibility campaigns.
- How Hanwha Techwin's AI-Powered High Resolution Surveillance Technology Makes Cities Smarter and Safer The adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has increased in response to ongoing and emerging events such as the current pandemic—especially with over 55% of the global population now living in cities, and estimates indicating that this number will increase to 66% by 2050.
- Focus Money awards Hanwha Q CELLS its “Highest Reputation” seal for the second year in a row Hanwha Q CELLS, a globally successful full-service provider of clean energy solutions in the fields of solar energy, solar power plant development, energy storage and electricity contracts, has had its achievements and brand quality recognized by Focus Money for the second year running.
- The Future Is Now for Clean, Green Hydrogen April 22, better known as Earth Day, is a day when we reflect on our impact on the planet by asking ourselves some very important questions.
- Hanwha Q CELLS maintains No.1 market share in U.S. residential and commercial solar sectors Hanwha Q CELLS announced this week that it has retained top market share in the U.S. residential and commercial solar module markets, highlighting the Company’s consistent leadership in the industry.
We are a Fortune Global 500 company leading internationally in a broad range of businesses.
Our aggressive investments in our primary industries (chemical, aerospace, mechatronics, solar energy, and finance) are laying the foundation for sustainable development and a brighter future for all.
Products & Services
Hanwha's businesses span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance,
leisure & lifestyle, and construction. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality growth to continually increase the value we bring to our customers.
- Aerospace & Mechatronics Hanwha aims to deliver a world of value to customers everywhere. ...
- Chemicals & Materials Through Hanwha’s expertise in petrochemical technology and advanced materials, Hanwha will provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Solar Energy With global-level capacity and top-quality solar products and services, we ...
- Financial Services We provide a complete financial service platform of insurance, ...
- Construction We are expanding our presence as a top global player by winning mega ...
- Leisure & Lifestyle Our goal is to meet and exceed the evolving and increasingly complex ...
Our Global Footprint
From China, the Americas and Europe to emerging markets in Southeast Asia and the Middle East,
our goal is to support local operations, embrace the skills of emerging workforces and provide greater value and prosperity to the world.