- Press Release Hanwha Partners With Centre Pompidou to Showcase Modern and Contemporary Art in South Korea
- Press Release Hanwha Solutions Set To Expand Eco-friendly Materials Capabilities With GRS Certification for Recycled Polyethylene
- Sustainability Energy Storage Systems (ESS): A Key Solution to Unlocking the Clean Energy Transition
- Press Release Hanwha Unveils Global Strategy to Establish Green Energy Hub at WEF Annual Meeting 2023
- Innovations 5 Technologies That Will Shape Innovation in 2023
- Press Release Microsoft and Hanwha Qcells Announce Strategic Alliance to Curb Carbon Emissions and Power Clean Energy Economy
- Press Release Hanwha Announces Comprehensive Battery Partnership with LG Energy Solution
- Sustainability Will the World Reach its Green Energy Tipping Point in 2023?
- Sustainability Stepping into Sustainability in 2023: Hanwha’s Continued Partnership with Davos
Hanwha continues to grow by quickly anticipating and responding to rapidly changing business environments with a balanced business portfolio that includes aerospace, energy & materials,
finance and retail & services. As of 2021, we are the seventh largest business enterprise in South Korea
and a Fortune Global 500 company. Our affiliates are becoming global leaders in their arenas
by strengthening core competitiveness and securing future growth engines
based on sound financial structures.
Products & Services
For more than 70 years, Hanwha has led economic growth and helped change
the world with ceaseless innovation. Now, we are building on our achievements
in business areas including aerospace, energy & materials, finance and retail & services.
Going forward, we will continue to embrace bold challenges that offer people more prosperous lives, more secure communities and a more sustainable future for the planet.
- Aerospace & Mechatronics We provide solutions to create sustainable infrastructure on Earth and in space by innovating proprietary aerospace technologies.
- Materials By manufacturing green essential materials, Hanwha is taking the lead in fast-tracking carbon neutrality and promoting sustainable infrastructure that reduces carbon emissions.
- Green Energy Hanwha’s global technology leadership builds an eco-friendly energy ecosystem with hydrogen and wind power as well as a full solar value chain.
- Finance As a leader in the digital innovation of the financial industry, Hanwha aims to generate sustainable prosperity as we help our customers and society grow.
- Retail & Services We offer customers differentiated experiences in E&C and retail & services to enrich leisure and lives, from premium lifestyle department stores, luxury boutique hotels and high–end resorts to commercial complexes that showcase city living and culture.
Our Global Footprint
From China, the Americas and Europe to emerging markets in Southeast Asia and the Middle East,
our goal is to support local operations, embrace the skills of emerging workforces and provide greater value and prosperity to the world.